Suddenly Hybrid Ebook Tooltip Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers. Managing the Modern Meeting
Discover the challenges and opportunities of hybrid meetings with this science-based guide from an Emmy-award winning communications expert and renowned organizational psychologist
As remote work becomes less of an unusual exception and more of an everyday necessity, hybrid meetings—meetings in which some attendees are physically present while others are virtually present—are becoming the norm.
In Suddenly Hybrid: Managing the Modern Meeting, Emmy award-winning communications expert Karin Reed and veteran industrial and organizational psychologist Dr. Joseph A. Allen deliver a practical and actionable framework for attending, hosting, and managing hybrid meetings. The authors draw from their extensive experience in research and business, as well as firsthand stories and up-to-date studies, to offer a guide that’s grounded in science and proven in the real world. You’ll learn about:
- Best practices based on research from the height of the pandemic and the unexpected paradigm shifts that resulted
- The challenges and opportunities presented by the trend towards hybrid meetings
- New research insights gathered from those early in the transition to hybrid meetings, as well as those who are well on their way to implementing a complete framework
Perfect for senior business leaders, managers, and even individual contributors, Suddenly Hybrid: Managing the Modern Meeting is required reading for anyone expected to organize, host, or attend virtual or hybrid meetings in their workplace or school.
- Oorspronkelijke releasedatum
- 25 januari 2022
- Ebook Formaat
- Adobe ePub
- Lees dit ebook op
- Desktop (Mac en Windows) | Kobo e-reader | Android (smartphone en tablet) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)
Je vindt dit artikel in