Are you waiting for someone to change back into the person you fell in love with? Do you fear you wont find anyone better for you if you leave or let go? Are you confused about what went wrong? This book bottom lines how to make your relationships healthy, and more importantly how to tell when things have gone bad. New York City Dating Coach Donna Barnes lays out all the signs to watch for not just in abusive relationships, but also in dysfunctional and simply wasting your time liaisons. Junk-food! If youre hungry for a great romance, Giving Up Junk-Food Relationships is valuable food for thought.
Barnes uses illustrative client stories, multiple-choice quizzes, check lists and how-to lists to help you determine what to keep and what to throw out. Youll learn how to read key symptoms of junk food like Constipation: holding in resentments; Heartburn: cheating, jealousy and insecurity; Leftovers: when the love is gone but youre still addicted to the sex; and Binging and Purging: recognizing a commitment phobic. You might even be surprised to discover how you are sometimes junk-food.
This Relationship Recipe will detail:
* How to recognize and stop destructive dating habits.
* How to spot and avoid waving junk-food (red) flags.
* How to distinguish true love from true lust.
* How to tell if youre in a bad relationship and how to call it quits.
* How to be comfortable being alone.
* How to handle rejection gracefully.
* How to improve your primary long-term relationship: The one with yourself.