Experience the very best of Italy with this up-to date and authoritative guide, complete with Insider Tips.
Let Marco Polo help you to fully experience Italy, from the summits of the Alps to the beaches of the Calabrian tip of the "boot'.
Arrive and hit the ground running!
- Top Highlights at a glance lead you to places that should definitely not be missed on your visit to Italy, from the "Eternal City' of Rome and the total work of art that is Venice.
- Marco Polo Insider Tips reveal little known secrets and hidden gems. Discover that in the southern Italian Matera you can now enjoy a fascinating luxury stay in caves once inhabited by the poorest of the poor, and that in Turin's "Eataly' you can eat (and buy) your way through all the country's bounteous produce
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Italy
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know Italy intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best views and much more
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Italy and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it's all about.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.