CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition Ebook Tooltip Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers.
Fully up-to-date coverage of every topic on the CEH v9 certification exam
Thoroughly revised for current exam objectives, this integrated self-study system offers complete coverage of the EC Council's Certified Ethical Hacker v9 exam. Inside, IT security expert Matt Walker discusses all of the tools, techniques, and exploits relevant to the CEH exam. Readers will find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, end-of-chapter reviews, and practice exam questions with in-depth answer explanations.
An integrated study system based on proven pedagogy, CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition, features brand-new explanations of cloud computing and mobile platforms and addresses vulnerabilities to the latest technologies and operating systems. Readers will learn about footprinting and reconnaissance, malware, hacking Web applications and mobile platforms, cloud computing vulnerabilities, and much more. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this authoritative resource will also serve as an essential on-the-job reference.
- Features more than 400 accurate practice questions, including new performance-based questions
- Electronic content includes 2 complete practice exams and a PDF copy of the book
- Written by an experienced educator with more than 30 years of experience in the field
- Oorspronkelijke releasedatum
- 16 september 2016
- Ebook Formaat
- Adobe ePub
- Lees dit ebook op
- Android (smartphone en tablet) | Kobo e-reader | Desktop (Mac en Windows) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)