Collaborative Leadership Ebook Tooltip Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers. Developing Effective Partnerships for Communities and Schools
- 09 maart 2009
- 160 pagina's
- Adobe ePub
"Hank Rubin has fashioned a new and needed vision for collaborative leadership that can work anywhere—especially in schools. Rubin properly argues that public school success is not a top-down enterprise; it is a collaborative one. He reminds us that well-managed relationships and intentional collaboration are essential skills for all school leaders, from those teaching in classrooms to those running state agencies. This is a must-read for teachers and other champions of school policies and practices that support the success of every student."
—John Wilson, Executive Director
National Education Association
"Hank Rubin translates complex, contextually driven processes into digestible bites. The text is compelling, refreshing, and a joy to read."
—Chris Ferguson, Program Associate
Southwest Educational Development Laboratory
"Rubin′s book provides an eloquent and practical articulation of collaborative leadership and its potential to improve the partnership of communities and public schools."
—Wendy Caszatt-Allen, Teacher and Author
Mid-Prairie Middle School, Kalona, IA
Build successful collaborative relationships in your school—and watch resources for student achievement soar!
Written to inspire and support educators in becoming transformative, collaborative leaders, this updated edition of a best-selling resource demonstrates how educators can use collaboration skills to help shape school culture and build and maintain strong schoolwide relationships that contribute meaningfully to students′ learning.
Visionary Hank Rubin provides a broad overview of collaboration in education and lays the foundation for working with colleagues, establishing strong partnerships, and cooperating with students to achieve goals. Updated with the latest research and filled with practical examples, this resource examines 14 phases of collaboration and helps educators:
- Understand the knowledge, skills, and personal characteristics necessary to foster successful collaboration
- Nurture relationships between students and the institutions and individuals associated with learning
- Build collaborative community relationships that support an instructional agenda
- Incorporate the study of collaboration and related reflective activities into leadership practice
By applying these vital principles of collaboration to their work, educators will discover what a school of collaborative excellence is capable of achieving!
- Oorspronkelijke releasedatum
- 09 maart 2009
- Aantal pagina's
- Ebook Formaat
- Adobe ePub
- Hank Rubin
- Henry H. Rubin
- Lees dit ebook op
- Android (smartphone en tablet) | Kobo e-reader | Desktop (Mac en Windows) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)
- 340 g
- Verpakking hoogte
- 10 mm
Je vindt dit artikel in
- Boek, ebook of luisterboek?
- Studieboek of algemeen
PrijsinformatieDe prijs van dit product is 34 euro en 99 cent.
- E-book is direct beschikbaar na aankoop
- E-books lezen is voordelig
- Dag en nacht klantenservice
- Veilig betalen