Fill Your GAP Ebook Tooltip 7 Steps for Creating a Life of Growth, Abundance and Power

Afbeeldingen
Inkijkexemplaar
Artikel vergelijken
  • Engels
  • E-book
  • 9781640854765
  • 24 november 2018
  • Adobe ePub
Alle productspecificaties
  • Je leest ebooks gemakkelijk op je Kobo e-reader, of op je smartphone of tablet met de bol.com Kobo app. Let op! Ebooks kunnen niet geannuleerd of geretourneerd worden.

Samenvatting

Grow as much as you want, create as much money as you dream, and step into your personal power with confidence. Fill up your GAP--Growth, Abundance, and Power today!

Are you spinning circles and getting nowhere?
Do you feel stuck in your dream by hidden hurt and pain?
Uncovering your ache and trauma, though a challenging task, is the first step to filling your gap. These defining moments uncovers beautiful dreams and awaken you to inspiration for future successes.

Inc. Magazine states that 92% of people today believes that a GAP is holding them back from living their dreams. This book tells how the other 8% close this GAP and created a life worth living.

In Fill Your GAP Dr. Brown shows you how to:
• unlock the secrets hidden in your hurt and pain
• discover power moves to uncover significant experiences in your past that can fill your gap and not drain it
• awaken your dreams, design a path, do the actions to bridge the gap in your life
• and much more

Through sharing her personal story and the triumph of others who have followed her process, Dr. Brown takes you on the pathway to create a life of growth, abundance and power to fill your GAP--right now!

Productspecificaties

Inhoud

Taal
en
Bindwijze
E-book
Oorspronkelijke releasedatum
24 november 2018
Ebook Formaat
Adobe ePub

Betrokkenen

Hoofduitgeverij
Author Academy Elite

Lees mogelijkheden

Lees dit ebook op
Android (smartphone en tablet) | Kobo e-reader | Desktop (Mac en Windows) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)

Overige kenmerken

Editie
1
Studieboek
Nee

EAN

EAN
9781640854765

Je vindt dit artikel in

Taal
Engels
Boek, ebook of luisterboek?
Ebook
Beschikbaarheid
Leverbaar
Nog geen reviews
Kies gewenste uitvoering
Bindwijze : E-book
Prijsinformatie en bestellen
De prijs van dit product is 10 euro en 99 cent.
Direct beschikbaar
Verkoop door bol
Ebook
  • E-book is direct beschikbaar na aankoop
  • E-books lezen is voordelig
  • Dag en nacht klantenservice
  • Veilig betalen
Houd er rekening mee dat je downloadartikelen niet kunt annuleren of retourneren. Bij nog niet verschenen producten kun je tot de verschijningsdatum annuleren.
Zie ook de retourvoorwaarden