INCLUDES THE TOP 100 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS! Would You Like To Learn Exactly How To Correctly Prepare For An Interview & Give Yourself The Best Possible Chance Of Getting Hired In The Modern Job Market? - NOW INCLUDES FREE GIFTS! (see below for details)
Are you currently searching for a new job?
Have you been invited to interview for a position and want to give yourself the best opportunity of succeeding?
Have you recently attended an interview, but things didn't go as you'd hoped?
Have you not attended an interview for some time and need some pointers on what recruiters are looking for in the modern job market?
Are you a newly graduated student who wants to know exactly how to ace an interview in order to land your first job?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, this book will provide you with the answers you've been looking for!
It is not too much of an exaggeration to think of a job interview as one of the most nerve wrecking situations one can be in. For young job seekers, it can be a defining moment which – whatever the outcome may be – can have a massive impact on one’s self-esteem. For career changers, there’s no telling what to expect in the unpredictable job market.
Times have certainly changed, and so have the requirements and expectations of employers; what was acceptable or applicable a few years ago may not be so in the modern age. This also means that hiring practices are no longer the same. Ultimately, when it comes to nailing a job interview, knowledge is power and preparation is key
In this practical and concise guide, you will learn about the “dos and don’ts” of interviewing for a job opening. The tips and tricks in this book are specifically geared towards helping you land a job in the present-day job market. With the right preparation, you can give yourself the competitive edge which may well be the all important deciding factor in whether or not you land that dream job!
In this book we will look at:
- Job interviews: then vs. now - How things have changed and how your interviewing skills should reflect these changes
- How to best prepare for an interview - The fundamentals to succeeding in an interview
- The importance of anticipating the questions you're likely to be asked and how to know which questions you should prepare for
- The importance of making a good first impression and exactly how to do this
- How to deal with nervousness, including some practical techniques you can take advantage of
- Body language - What to be mindful of, and how to use your body language to your advantage in an interview
- The top 15 questions you're likely to be asked in an interview analyzed in detail, and the types of answers which are most likely to land you the job!
- The top 12 mistakes interviewees make, and exactly how you can avoid them
- How to recover if the interview starts going badly
- The top 100 questions you're likely to face in an interview, broken down into question-type. If you're prepared for these, you'll be better prepared than 99% of your competition!
- Also included for a limited time only are 2 FREE GIFTS, including full length, surprise FREE BOOKS!
Take the first step towards landing the job you desire. Click the buy now button above for instant access. Also included are 2 FREE GIFTS! - A sample from one of my other best selling books, and full length, FREE BOOKS included with your purchase!
- april 2016
- Aantal pagina's
- 110 pagina's
- Extra groot lettertype
- 159 g
- Verpakking breedte
- 152 mm
- Verpakking hoogte
- 6 mm
- Verpakking lengte
- 229 mm
Je vindt dit artikel in
We doen er alles aan om dit artikel op tijd te bezorgen. Het is echter in een enkel geval mogelijk dat door omstandigheden de bezorging vertraagd is.
We bieden verschillende opties aan voor het bezorgen of ophalen van je bestelling. Welke opties voor jouw bestelling beschikbaar zijn, zie je bij het afronden van de bestelling.
- Gratis verzending door bol.com vanaf 20 euro
- Ophalen bij een bol.com afhaalpunt mogelijk
- 30 dagen bedenktijd en gratis retourneren
- Dag en nacht klantenservice