Lab for Kids - 3D Printing and Maker Lab for Kids Ebook Tooltip Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers. Create Amazing Projects with CAD Design and STEAM Ideas
Create 25 amazing projects with 3D printing! With 3D Printing and Maker Lab for Kids, you can explore the creative potential behind this game-changing technology.
- Design your projects using free browser-based versions of CAD software Tinkercad and SketchUp.
- Follow the simple steps to create a variety of different projects.
- Learn about the fascinating science behind your creations.
- Get guidance on organizing team activities and contests.
The popular Lab for Kids series features a growing list of books that share hands-on activities and projects on a wide host of topics, including art, astronomy, clay, geology, math, and even how to create your own circus—all authored by established experts in their fields. Each lab contains a complete materials list, clear step-by-step photographs of the process, as well as finished samples. The labs can be used as singular projects or as part of a yearlong curriculum of experiential learning. The activities are open-ended, designed to be explored over and over, often with different results. Geared toward being taught or guided by adults, they are enriching for a range of ages and skill levels. Gain firsthand knowledge on your favorite topic with Lab for Kids.
Be a part of the future with 3D Printing and Maker Lab for Kids!
- Oorspronkelijke releasedatum
- 07 januari 2020
- Lees dit ebook op
- Desktop (Mac en Windows) | Kobo e-reader | Android (smartphone en tablet) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)
Kies gewenste uitvoering
PrijsinformatieDe prijs van dit product is 24 euro en 55 cent.
- E-book is direct beschikbaar na aankoop
- E-books lezen is voordelig
- Dag en nacht klantenservice
- Veilig betalen