Model-Based Testing Essentials - Guide to the ISTQB Certified Model-Based Tester Ebook Tooltip Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers. Foundation Level
Provides a practical and comprehensive introduction to the key aspects of model-based testing as taught in the ISTQB® Model-Based Tester—Foundation Level Certification Syllabus
This book covers the essentials of Model-Based Testing (MBT) needed to pass the ISTQB® Foundation Level Model-Based Tester Certification. The text begins with an introduction to MBT, covering both the benefits and the limitations of MBT. The authors review the various approaches to model-based testing, explaining the fundamental processes in MBT, the different modeling languages used, common good modeling practices, and the typical mistakes and pitfalls. The book explains the specifics of MBT test implementation, the dependencies on modeling and test generation activities, and the steps required to automate the generated test cases. The text discusses the introduction of MBT in a company, presenting metrics to measure success and good practices to apply.
- Provides case studies illustrating different approaches to Model-Based Testing
- Includes in-text exercises to encourage readers to practice modeling and test generation activities
- Contains appendices with solutions to the in-text exercises, a short quiz to test readers, along with additional information
Model-Based Testing Essentials – Guide to the ISTQB® Certified Model-Based Tester – Foundation Level is written primarily for participants of the ISTQB® Certification: software engineers, test engineers, software developers, and anybody else involved in software quality assurance. This book can also be used for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing and of the use of models for test generation.
- Oorspronkelijke releasedatum
- 29 maart 2016
- Ebook Formaat
- Adobe ePub
- Met illustraties
- Lees dit ebook op
- Android (smartphone en tablet) | Kobo e-reader | Desktop (Mac en Windows) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)