The Global Emerging Market Ebook Tooltip Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers. Strategic Management and Economics
Despite the growing importance of the global emerging market (GEM) for the world’s business, economies, and politics, it has received a relatively scant amount of academic attention in business and economics courses. This textbook is the first to focus on the GEM and its strategic and economic characteristics.
The Global Emerging Market: Strategic Management and Economics describes the fundamental economic base and trends of the global marketplace (GMP) as well as business and management development for the conditions of emerging-market countries (EMCs). Focusing on the formation of a strategic mindset and the decision making process, it explains how to analyze the basic economic factors and the global order, especially in times of crisis. This text also explains how to classify countries related to this new market of tremendous opportunities. Furthermore, the book includes recommendations on how to develop entry and exit strategies for the GEM, work in it and create efficient management systems.
- Extensive tables, charts, and graphs illustrating the strategic considerations of the GMP and the GEM
- End-of-chapter study questions
- Practical examples based on the author’s involvement in the development of the GEM, from both sides of the international transactions
This academic book is the ideal guide for current business leaders and students on how to make strategic, symmetric, and asymmetric time-sensitive decisions related to the GEM.
- Oorspronkelijke releasedatum
- 26 april 2010
- Aantal pagina's
- Ebook Formaat
- Adobe ePub
- Lees dit ebook op
- Android (smartphone en tablet) | Kobo e-reader | Desktop (Mac en Windows) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)
- Verpakking hoogte
- 25 mm