The Hidden Cause of Acne Ebook Tooltip Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers. How Toxic Water Is Affecting Your Health and What You Can Do about It
An investigation into the root cause of the modern acne epidemic--fluoride--and how to remove it from your diet and lifestyle for clear, healthy skin
• Chronicles the existing acne research to reveal fluoride was behind the rise of teenage acne in the mid-20th century and the dramatic increase in adult acne today
• Details how to avoid fluoridated foods and beverages as well as other common sources of fluoride, such as pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and household products
• Explains how to displace fluoride stored in your bones and other tissues through nutrition and the careful use of iodine
According to a recent study, over 20 percent of men and 35 percent of women experience acne after the age of 30. At the same time, remote indigenous societies--such as the Inuit before they “moved to town” in the 1960s--experience no acne at all, even among their teenagers. Many things have been cited as causing acne, from sugar, chocolate, or pizza to dirty pillowcases, hormones, or genetics, but none of these “causes” have been able to explain the majority of acne cases, nor why chronic acne is on the rise.
Using her FBI intelligence analyst skills, Melissa Gallico identifies fluoride as the root cause of the modern acne epidemic. Chronicling the existing acne research, she reveals where each study went wrong and what they missed. She shares her personal 20-year struggle with severe cystic acne not only on her face, but on her neck, chest, back, and even inside her ears. She explains how her travels around the world and her intelligence work helped her pinpoint exactly what was causing her treatment-resistant flare-ups--fluoridated water, foods, dental products, and the systemic build-up of childhood fluoride treatments. She details how to avoid fluoridated foods and beverages and explains how sources of fluoride work their way deeply into our daily lives through water as well as fluoride-based pesticides, pharmaceuticals, and common household products.
The author exposes the corrupt science used to convince people of fluoride’s health benefits and examines the systemic toxicity of fluoride, including its anti-thyroid and neurotoxin effects, how it remains in the body for years, and how it can cause the symptoms of illnesses, such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, and depression. She explains how to displace fluoride stored in your bones and tissues through nutrition and the careful use of iodine.
Offering a guide to freeing yourself from persistent adult acne, Gallico shows that it is possible to heal your skin even when dermatologists and their prescriptions have failed.
- Oorspronkelijke releasedatum
- 08 mei 2018
- Ebook Formaat
- Adobe ePub
- Met illustraties
- Lees dit ebook op
- Android (smartphone en tablet) | Kobo e-reader | Desktop (Mac en Windows) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)