Visual Leaders Ebook Tooltip Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers. New Tools for Visioning, Management, and Organization Change
What Visual Meetings did for meetings and Visual Teams did for teams, this book does for leaders
Visual Leaders explores how leaders can support visioning and strategy formation, planning and management, and organizationchange through the application of visual meeting and visual team methodologies organization wide—literally "trans-forming" communications and people's sense of what is possible. It describes seven essential tools for visual leaders—mental models, visual meetings, graphic templates, decision theaters, roadmaps, Storymaps, and virtual visuals—and examples of methods for implementation throughout an organization.
- Written for all levels of leadership in organizations, from department heads through directors, heads of strategic business units, and "C" level executives
- Explores how communications has become interactive and graphic and how these tools can be used to shape direction and align people for implementation
- Brings tools, methods and frameworks to life with stories of real organizations modeling these practices
Visual Leaders answers the question of how design thinking and visual literacy can help to orient leaders to the complexity of contemporary organizations in the private, non-profit, and public sectors.
- Oorspronkelijke releasedatum
- 17 december 2012
- Aantal pagina's
- Ebook Formaat
- Adobe ePub
- Met illustraties
- Lees dit ebook op
- Android (smartphone en tablet) | Kobo e-reader | Desktop (Mac en Windows) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)