The Complete Author Book Marketing System
All three books for the price of two!This paperback contains all three editions of The highly respected 'Bestseller Tactics' seriesWriting a book is hard enough - then you find that you have to be a marketer too! If you don't do that then you book may just sit on a shelf somewhere for years being read by just a handful of people.Learning the tools and techniques in this book will enable you to introduce passive marketing into your books, as well as learning to launch a book with power. Your book will become a self propelled marketing machine in the process.Here's what you will learnBook One - The Foundations
In this part you will learn dozens of tactics and techniques to prepare your book for marketing. When these techniques are in place your books will also sell your other books - automatically!
Book Two - The Ultimate Book Marketing System (usually $14.99)
- Find out what sells
- Why you should be selling a series, and how to do it
- Understanding the Amazon Algorithms
- Book SEO and your keywords
- Optimize your book for passive marketing
- How to write a powerful sales description using SPEVOS
- Author Central and KDP Editor
- How to force people to join your email list
- KDP Select and how to use it
- Book reviews - worth the time?
- Getting your book into paperback
- Tracking your sales
Book Two goes into the mechnanics of launching your book and also covers your ongoing marketing to keep up the momentum
Book Three - Facebook For Authorss
- The Launch System - Stages 1 to 4
- Sustaining sales after KDP Promotions
- Paying for promotions - what should you look for?
- Kindle Countdown Deals
- Kindle Matchbook
- The Re-Launch
- More places to promote your book
- Your website
Discover how to automate the biggest marketing channel for authors using software. You will learn to harness the power of Facebook by creating a 24/7 marketing machine that will not result in your account being closed. Note that a software purchase will be required to get the most from this part.
What are you waiting for?
- An introduction to Facebook
- Marketing phases - When to do what?
- Writing effective messages that create clicks
- Building your targetted lists
- Auto posting to groups and pages
- Auto sending direct messages
- Low cost 2c per click Facebook advertising
Buy the book now and start creating your own book marketing plan.Take A 'Look Inside'
You can read the first chapter for free by clicking on the book cover at the top of this page