Biomass, Biofuels, Biochemicals encompasses the potential of microbial electrochemical technologies, delineating their role in developing a technology for abating environmental crisis and enabling transformation to a sustainable future. The book provides new and futuristic methods for bioelectrogenesis, multiple product synthesis, waste remediation strategies, and electromicrobiology generation which are widely essential to individuals from industry, marketing, activists, writers, etc. In addition, it provides essential knowledge transfer to researchers, students and science enthusiasts on Microbial Electrochemical Technologies, detailing the functional mechanisms employed, various operational configurations, influencing factors governing the reaction progress and integration strategies.
With these key topics and features, the book generates interest among a wide range of people related to renewable energy generation and sustainable environmental research.
- Depicts the holistic view of the multiple applications of Microbial Electrochemical Technologies (METs) in a unified comprehensible manner
- Provides strategic integrations of MET with various bioprocesses that are essential in establishing a circular biorefinery
- Widens the scope of the existing technologies, giving up-to date, state-of-the-art information and knowledge on research and commercialization
- Contains topics that are lucid, providing interdisciplinary knowledge on the environment, molecular biology, engineering, biotechnology, microbiology and economic aspects
- Includes more than 75 illustrations, figures, diagrams, flow charts, and tables for further study