Written for CEOs and entrepreneurs, this powerful book explains how and why a brand (not a product or technology) establishes your company's purpose and direction — and is, therefore, its destiny and ultimate bottom line.
CEOs and entrepreneurs will learn why:
- Sears went from leader to loser
- IBM's revenues shrank 19 quarters in a row
- Apple's new spaceship HQ will kill its brand
- Unions impede the success of value-based healthcare
- Political correctness is a brand-killer
- Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder
- Trump almost lost the election
- Super Bowl advertising is a total waste of money
- Millennials are bad for business.
Any chief executive who ignores or dismisses my advice in Brand Is Destiny will subject his or her company to a journey of aimless drifting and eventual crashing.