3D Integration is being touted as the next semiconductor revolution. This book provides a comprehensive coverage on the design and modeling aspects of 3D integration, in particularly, focus on its electrical behavior. Looking from the perspective the Silicon Via (TSV) and Glass Via (TGV) technology, the book introduces 3DICs and Interposers as a technology, and presents its application in numerical modeling, signal integrity, power integrity and thermal integrity. The authors underscored the potential of this technology in design exchange formats and power distribution.
- System Integration and Modeling Concepts
- Modeling of Cylindrical Interconnections
- Electrical Modeling of Through Silicon Vias
- Electrical Performance and Signal Integrity
- Power Distribution, Return Path Discontinuities and Thermal Management
- Alternate Methods for Power Distribution
Readership: Graduate students, academics, researchers in electrical and electronics engineering, computer engineering, semiconductors and packaging.
- This is the first comprehensive book on the topic
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of both silicon and glass interposers and their comparison
- In our humble opinion, Prof. Madhavan Swaminathan is very well known in the area of 3D Integration