An unbeatable guide to Lisbon, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Lisbon.
Discover international masterpieces at the Museu Calouste Gulbenkian, take a quaint tram ride through intricately tiled streets, enjoy a vibrant nightlife in Cais do Sodré, or head to Sintra to explore dazzling palaces and ample greenery. From Top 10 churches and monasteries to the Top 10 beaches - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Lisbon.
Inside Top 10 Lisbon:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Lisbon's best attractions, covering Castelo de São Jorge, Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Torre de Belém, the Sé and many more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Lisbon's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Alfama, Castelo, Baixa to Restauradores, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Avenida and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.