Top 48 Whole-Food, Plant-Filled Gut Balance RecipesSo what can you do to keep your gut flora balanced and your gut healthy, and thus overcome or avoid health problems?It is important to have a healthy digestive system because it helps you obtain all of the essential nutrients from your food. A balanced diet with a variety of nutrients like protein, complex carbohydrates, fibre, fruits and vegetables along with moderate amounts of fat and sugar can ensure your gut stays in good condition.
Your gut is like a forest, full of diverse life thatif kept in checkhelps your whole natural system flourish. The problem is, food isnt as simple as it used to be, and modern cuisine, even modern medicine like antibiotics, can do a real number on the biodiversity in your digestive tractyour beneficial bacteria. In fact, too many meds and eating too much sugar and processed foods can actually suppress this protective gastrointestinal army, so its important to bring balance and stability back to your gut for optimal health to avoid diarrhea and diseases.Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
Buy your copy today!
- How Your Gut Can Help with Weight Loss
- Pumpkin Seed and Broccoli Pesto
- Fermented Red Cabbage and Apple
- Roasted Cauliflower Ratatouille
- Roasted Winter Squash with Lentils
- Spaghetti Squash with Basil and Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Oriental Tofu, Mushroom and Onion Kebab
- Thai Beef Lettuce Cups
- Garlic Crusted Chicken Nuggets with Thai Dipping Sauce
- Blueberry, Spinach and Avocado Superfood Shake
- Chocolate Ginger Shake
- Fruit Free Green Smoothie
- Much, much more!
Try it now, click the ''add to card'' button and buy Risk-Free