Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 13e editie is een boek van John E. Hall uitgegeven bij Elsevier Health Sciences. ISBN 9781455770052
The 13th edition of Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology
continues this bestselling title's long tradition asthe world's foremost medical physiology textbook
. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, thisclear and comprehensive guide
has a consistent, single-author voice and focuses on the content most relevant to clinical and pre-clinical students. The detailed but lucid text is complemented bydidactic illustrations
that summarize key concepts in physiology and pathophysiology.
- Larger font size emphasizes core information around how the body must maintain homeostasis in order to remain healthy, whilesupporting information and examples are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in pale blue.
- Summary figures and tables help quickly convey key processes covered in the text.
- Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Brand-new quick-reference chart of normal lab values on the inside back cover.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and cellular andmolecular mechanisms important for clinical medicine.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experienceincludes the complete text, interactive figures, references, plus 50 self-assessment questions and more than a dozen animations.