Do you find it difficult to recognize someone you've been acquainted to earlier? Do you always have to look for your friend's phone number in your address book before dialing his number? Have you ever experienced forgetting the next few lines to utter in an important speech? Do you have a hard time passing the exams because you just can't seem to recall the lessons you've studied?
If you answered "yes" to any of these above questions, then your memory needs some work. Some might say, "So I have a bad memory. No big deal."
What they might not know is that unless affected by injury or illness…
"No One is Born with a Bad Memory. It Just Needs to be Sharpened to Improve Its Efficiency"
Contrary to the belief of many people that sharpening your memory takes a lot of time and effort, you don't have to be a genius to quickly know, understand, and recall what you have read or learned.
Can you imagine what your life would be like if you have a sharp memory? You can achieve the following:
- Get higher grades by studying more efficiently.
- Build good relationships by recalling people's names, faces, and interests.
- Enhance your career by recalling facts and numbers effortlessly.
- Never get lost on the road again.
- Save lots of time by never having to find lost objects.
- Impress your friends with your super memory and be the life of the party.
It doesn't matter whether you're 92 years old or just 12, anyone is capable of memorizing and recalling virtually any information possible. However, you must have the proper lifestyle, attitude, habits, and methods to possess a super memory.
Fortunately, an interesting book was written to achieve that purpose.
Improving your Memory will teach you practical and creative strategies to refine and sharpen your wonderful memory. It will reveal to you effective techniques on how to maintain your brain in tip-top condition, how to overcome forgetfulness, and how to easily retain data in your mind for immediate retrieval anytime you desire.
Best of all, many of the methods are simple, practical, and fun to learn!
If you want your mind to memorize numbers, facts, and other information like nothing you've ever seen before, then this book is for you.
Take a look at some of the information you'll find inside:
- Why being smart is not necessary to have a good memory.
- Foods that allow your brain to operate at its peak performance.
- What you should do to improve creativity.
- The 3 types of memory.
- Helpful techniques in mood conditioning to boost your mental capacities.
- The first thing you should do before memorizing anything.
- Common causes of a poor memory.
- Successful strategies to maintain your focus.
- How to keep track of all your thoughts.
- Terrific tips to intensify your motivation.
- How your subconscious helps you to remember.
- Popular techniques of association.
- Similarities between the mind and a video camera.
- 7 powerful tactics to overcome forgetfulness and absentmindedness.
- Why you can better remember a person who owes you some money compared to someone who doesn't.
- 11 extraordinary strategies to help you remember names and faces.
- How to convert numbers to words.
- How to transform numbers to pictures.
- Super techniques to remember long strings of numbers.
- How to recall an item from a chronological list.
- How to easily remember dates, time, and TV channels.
- How to develop a keen sense of direction.
- How to recall addresses and places with ease.