- Critical thinking exercises woven throughout skills include multidisciplinary scenarios from the field.
- What If? boxes feature short scenarios for the you to think about how you would handle a situation in the workplace.
- Case studies use fictional vignettes to illustrate the issues involved with the specific skills.
- Down a Dark Road vignettes illustrate what can go terribly wrong when a skill is ignored or not mastered.
- Behavioral objectives provided for mastering each skill.
- Worktext format with journaling activities give you opportunities for self reflection on your skills progress.
- Experiential Exercises are actions or experiments that you can perform on your own to gain a deeper appreciation for the skill.
- Cross Currents with Other Skills cross references related skills, pointing out the synergies and connections between them.
Je vindt dit boek in
Reviews Job Readiness for Health Professionals
Voor dit artikel zijn nog geen reviews.Schrijf een review