Medical Physiology, Updated Edition, is a full-color, comprehensive textbook designed for modern medical school courses in human physiology. The most up-to-date and beautifully illustrated text on the market, it has a strong molecular and cellular approach, firmly relating the molecular and cellular biological underpinnings of physiology to the study of human physiology and disease. Contributions from leading physiologists ensure authoritative, cutting-edge information, and thorough and consistent editing have produced a readable and student-friendly text.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
- The most current, accurate, and readable text of human physiology available, written by experts in the field.
- Carefully edited to ensure consistency of style throughout.
- Superbly illustrated with more than 800 high-quality, full-color line drawings.
- Features dialogue balloons in most illustrations that ''tell the story,'' serving as a useful review tool for students.
- Includes both technical and clinical boxes to summarize important experimental and clinical material.
- Offers access to the complete contents of the text and other community features online via the STUDENTCONSULT.com website.
Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you...
- Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
- Integration links to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles.
- Content clipping for your handheld.
- An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
- The more STUDENT CONSULT titles you buy, the more resources you can access online!
- Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!