IF YOU WANT TO GET THOSE HIGH, LOUD NOTES THAT THE WINNERS OF THE TV SINGING CONTESTS ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
With a groundbreaking vocal method, veteran singer, coach, and teacher Meredith Colby shows how any singer can "go through the back door" to quickly achieve the singing results they want. Drawing on contemporary brain research and applying similar neurology theories to those found in sports instruction and physical rehabilitation, Neuro-Vocal Method exploits the innate tendencies of the brain—both to steer changes in singing and to be guided by changes as they occur. Money Notes: How to Sing High, Loud, Healthy, and Forever reveals:
• How your brain is controlling your voice and how to make it change its ways to set your high notes free
• Why it's virtually impossible to find a voice teacher who will help you get your money notes
• How your voice works naturally and how to harness that power
• The tricks and tools that will let you achieve your goals and how to use them
• How to get over that frustrating "break" in your voice
• Why you should stop feeling guilty about anything that may have happened along your vocal journey
• Exercises guaranteed to increase vocal range, volume, and stamina
Money Notes is a fascinating and compelling exploration of how the brain functions when we sing and an accessible and effective tutorial on how to attain vocal strength, stamina, and freedom.