Netter's Physiology Flash Cards, by Susan Mulroney and Adam Myers, is the perfect resource for fast and fun reinforcement of key physiologic knowledge! 200 cards, beautifully designed in the Netter tradition, offer the perfect streamlined review to help you learn essential facts and mathematical principles easily, efficiently, and at your own rate of study. Cards feature images and questions on the front-with answers and short commentary on the reverse.
- Uses high-quality Netter and Netter-style illustrations for enhanced visual learning.
- Presents concise, quick-access information on key physiology concepts for the perfect, portable review.
- Includes questions on the fronts of the cards to further enhance your learning experience and equip you to assess your mastery of the material.
- Features a matte finish on the reverse side of cards that enable you to make notes.
- Utilizes a format equally well suited to group or individual study.
Recensie(s)Each card provides a miniature self-quiz related to the full color figures on the front of the card. The images take the form of anatomical or histological depictions or graphical representations of physiological processes. Though small, the images are excellent. overall, undergraduate students will likely find this review system helpful in their exam preparations. - David Bell, PhD (Indiana University School of Medicine - Fort Wayne) for Doody's Review Services