Puppy Training Made Easy
Updated and revised version - March 2015
''A how-to-book that has all the information that I could ever want for raising my puppy'' - A. Stacco
''Simple. Effective. To the point.'' - Kurt Indovina
Are you looking for any of the following in Puppy Training?
- Increase the quality of your puppy's life
- Become a confident dog owner
- Build a strong relationship with your dog
- Spend only little time for training
- Immediate results
- Force-free dog training
- Keep your puppy instead of having it to return to a shelter because of mistakes that were to avoid
Or are you afraid your puppy may become
Puppy Training Made Easy A short guide for raising the perfect dog will safely guide you through the puppyhood of your new best friend.
- Not housebroken in good time?
We compressed all the essential information of how to raise a puppy on 54 pages, easily readable within a few hours. So you can focus on training your dog instead of reading hundreds of pages through anecdotes and someone else's life stories.James Goodman
, a renowned dog expert and psychological scientist, uses the latest training methods to help your puppy to become the perfect dog - in a completely force-free way. In his book he shows you proven techniques in an easy, comprehensive manner, and also which common mistakes to avoid.This book is for beginners and dog-experienced owners as well.
There are many books about Dog Training out there that promise you to reach training goals in unrealistic timeframes, that use outdated techniques, or that use cruel methods to train your puppy. Most of these methods are highly counterproductive and can harm your puppy irreversible, teaching it fear and losing trust in its owner. We highly discourage from using those methods.
Keep out of harm's way with the training methods of ''Puppy Training Made Easy''!
This book is a How-to-Guide that contains:*Many practical tips
*Simple, comprehensive, effective steps on how to manage dog problems
*Many training exercises (no extra stuff to buy)For the quick reader, who wants to build a strong, lifelong relationship with his dog and wants to make his dog become a part of the family.
The book outline (excerpt):Who Should Have a Dog?
- How expensive is owning a dog?Fundamentals of Puppy Training
- When should I begin training? Introducing a Puppy to Your Home
- What to do before my puppy's arrival? Puppy Obedience Training
- How do I correct unwanted behavior? Showing Love and AffectionSocializing Your New Puppy
- What should I do if my puppy is frightened? Essentials of Proper Nutrition
- What type of food is the best for my puppy? Vaccinations
- What vaccinations does my puppy need? Potty Training
- What can I do if I live in an Apartment?
- What can I do if I work full-time?
- Sample potty training schedule Crate Training
- How do I familiarize my puppy with the crate? What to Do in Case of AggressionTraining ExercisesAnd much, much more!Click the ''Buy Now'' Button and Start Reading. Follow this guide and we will guarantee a well-raised puppy that has trust in you and your family; for a lifelong friendship.FREE GIFT:
The book also comes with an awesome gift, so don't forget to grab it!