Get up and running with ReactJS by developing five cutting-edge and responsive projects
About This Book
- Create pragmatic real-world applications while learning React and its modern developer tools
- Build sustainable user interfaces by transforming data into components of UI
- Learn how to generate reusable ReactJS components effectively
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create, reuse, and compose React components using JSX
- Share data between various React components and techniques for data flow within a React app
- Handle user interactions with the help of event handlers and dynamic components
- Set up and use various next generation ES2015/ES6 features with React
- Understand the performance and immutability features of React using React add-ons
- Learn the techniques of Animation in React
- Use data stores to store model-related data and information
- Create a flux-based React application by using Reflux library
Starting with a project on Open Library API, you will be introduced to React and JSX before moving on to learning about the life cycle of a React component. In the second project, building a multi-step wizard form, you will learn about composite dynamic components and perform DOM actions. You will also learn about building a fast search engine by exploring server-side rendering in the third project on a search engine application. Next, you will build a simple frontpage for an e-commerce app in the fourth project by using data models and React add-ons. In the final project you will develop a complete social media tracker by using the flux way of defining React apps and know about the best practices and use cases with the help of ES6 and redux.
By the end of this book, you will not only have a good understanding of ReactJS but will also have built your very own responsive frontend applications from scratch.
Style and approach
An easy-to-follow program to learn ReactJS with the help of real world projects. Each topic is explained within the context of a project and provides plenty of tips and tricks for using ReactJS.