Sleep Better with Natural TherapiesEBOOK
Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers.
A Comprehensive Guide to Overcoming Insomnia, Moving Sleep Cycles and Preventing Jet Lag
Ebooks lezen is heel makkelijk. Na aankoop zijn ze direct beschikbaar op je Kobo e-reader en op je smartphone of tablet met de gratis bol.com Kobo app.
Combining a wide range of drug-free therapeutic approaches, this book is a step-by-step guide to Peter Smith's unique, 100% natural sleep solution. It:
· Explains how sleep 'works' and the physical and psychological causes of insomnia.
· Offers practical advice about how to practice good sleep behaviours and switch on relaxation responses within the nervous system, including the revolutionary concept of 'virtual darkness'.
· Gives tips on getting the right dietary supplements for a good night's sleep and creating the right sleeping environment.
· Advises 'night owls' 'early birds' and 'free runners' about how to reset problematic sleep cycles.
· Provides guidelines for preventing jetlag.
'Sleep Better with Natural Therapies' combines psychological treatments, such as CBT, with physiological ones, such as adjusting the biological clock, and demonstrates that it is possible to retrain the mind and change your learned associations with sleep in just a matter of weeks. This is vital reading for anyone struggling with insomnia, problems with sleep cycles, or the effects of jet lag and will be of interest to complementary health practitioners and mental health professionals.