The community of Sunfish was established in the late 1790's to early 1800's. The names of the early settlers included Bush, Davies, Durbin, Duvall, Logsdon, Nash, Miller, Simon and Woosley. The Durbin's and Logsdon's originally settled in Madison county and migrated to Sunfish around 1820. The first Catholic church in Sunfish was built in 1830 behind the present St. John's church, located on the East side of Bear Creek.The people who grew up in Sunfish, Kentucky and attended St. John's personally knew most of the individuals who are buried in the cemetery. They easily placed names, families and stories to go along with the tombstones. As the older residents have passed on, these recollections have been lost. This book is a Black and White pictorial presentation of the Cemetery at St John's Catholic Church in Sunfish, Kentucky. The entire St John Cemetery could not be in one book due to publisher printing limits. There are two volumes, one for names A through J, and one for names K through Z.This book is intended as a genealogy reference guide containing personal information for each grave in the cemetery. A tombstone by itself usually does not contain maiden names, nor multiple spouses. Each reference page contains a photo of the tombstone or marker and its location in the cemetery. In addition, individual and spouse photos are included, if available. Spouse(s) are listed. Genealogy information is detailed for siblings, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents and children.