Combining the important research topic of multiple bond-forming transformations with green chemistry, this book helps chemists identify recent sustainable stereoselective synthetic sequences.
• Combines the important research topic of multiple bond-forming transformations with green chemistry and sustainable development
• Offers a valuable resource for preparing compounds with multiple stereogenic centers, an important field for synthetic chemists
• Organizes chapters by molecular structure of final products, making for a handbook-style resource
• Discusses applications of the synthesis of natural products and of drug intermediates
• Brings together otherwise-scattered information about a number of key, efficient chemical reactions