From determining your hiring needs, to crafting an effective job description, identifying and vetting top talent, to making the right compensation offer, Successful Hiring for Financial Planners is a straightforward guide that provides practical wisdom and real-world experience for how to effectively execute the hiring process for your first (or next) financial planning hire in your growing advisory firm.
Inside this guide you will learn:
- How to develop an appealing career track
- When you should begin the hiring process
- How to let your firm's culture recruit for you
- The art and science of screening candidates
- How to overcome common hiring struggles
- Practical tips to handle underperformers
- How to develop a succession plan
Successful Hiring for Financial Planners delivers a comprehensive plan to help your firm grow so you can serve the consumers who are in need of your guidance the most.