If you’re a professional looking to master the key aspects of 3D printing, this book is for you.
The 3D Printing Handbook provides practical advice on selecting the right technology and how-to design for 3D printing, based upon first-hand experience from the industry’s leading experts.
In this book:
- • The mechanisms behind all major 3D printing technologies
- • The benefits and limitations of each technology
- • Decision making tools for technology selection
- • Actionable design advice and guidelines
- • Industry case studies from world-leading brands
“An impressive job capturing the most important elements of 3D printing in an easy-to-understand and visually dynamic manner.”
- Michael Molitch-Hou, engineering.com
“This book acts as a much-needed resource for designers and engineers at any level of experience to better understand [3D printing] technology.”
- Sarah Goehrke, 3dprint.com
“Whether you are a novice or a well aged veteran, you will certainly find many things you don’t yet know in this book.”
- Kerry Stevenson, fabbaloo.com
“3D Hubs draw on the thousands of 3D printing hours they have clocked up and bring this experience to the reader”
- Michael Petch, 3dprintingindustry.com