Your Dream Wedding Memorable, Meaningful, and Even AffordableI Believe Any Bride Can Create the Wedding of Her Dreams (and Save Money in the Process) with These Simple Steps
Do you want your special day to be truly unforgettable?
Are you worried about how to pay for your dream wedding?
Are you stressed out by too many options, a whirlwind of deadlines, and a minefield of family conflicts?
If you answered, ''Yes,'' to any of the above, then this book is for you!
With a healthy dose of common sense and fun, The Sensible Wedding Planner
makes wedding planning fresh and realistic. This book shows you step-by-step how to plan the unforgettable wedding of your dreams without breaking the bank or losing your sanity along the way. You'll discover:
- Where to start your wedding planning (hint: it has nothing to do with money)
- What kind of bride you are (take the fun quiz)
- How to set a realistic budget (another hint: this is only partly about money)
- How to bargain with vendors for better prices
- How much should you try to do yourself?
- How to reduce wedding planning stress and let off steam
- How to deal with relationships and conflicts
- How to thoroughly enjoy your big day!
Sarah Brookhaven shows you how to make it happen, and how to make it exactly what you've been dreaming of.
From the blissful excitement of the engagement...
...through the details of the wedding planning trenches...
...even through the stress of family conflicts...
Sarah explains what to do each step of the way.
This is a MUST read
for anyone planning a wedding! Available in both Kindle and paperback formats.