Do you feel like the only person at your company who understands what a huge competitive advantage a good user experience provides? Are you frustrated that your management team doesn't see the value of creating great user experiences? Do you struggle to convince colleagues to approach projects from a users perspective?
Many companies try to create a great experience for customers. But few are willing to make the changes required to deliver on that promise. In fact most don't even realize just how bad their experience can be.
This eBook is for anybody passionate about user experience, but who is in a company that needs an extra push. You might be a designer, marketer, content specialist or any one of many jobs concerned about user experience. You don't need to be a manager, although you might be. You don't need to be an expert in user experience. You just need a willingness to challenge the way your company does things and be relentless at putting the user first.
Table Of Contents
- Chapter 1: Getting real about user experience design
- Chapter 2: How to sell the benefits of user experience design
- Chapter 3: Create customer experience evangelists
- Chapter 4: Raise the profile of the customer
- Chapter 5: Get managerial support
- Chapter 6: Develop a proof of concept
- Chapter 7: Establish better working practices
- Chapter 8: Transform the organisational culture
- Chapter 9: A vision of a UX-focused company