If your life has suddenly turned upside down, change can seem daunting. You might be facing a relationship break-up, infidelity, or perhaps life just doesn't work anymore. In this powerful book, marital therapist Andrew G. Marshall shows how you can face the inevitable, and change your life − for good. He explains:
• Why real change is harder than you think.
• The six unhelpful myths about change that are holding you back.
• How to take control of your past.
• The importance of developing everyday calmness.
• How to discover your true life path.
• Nine simple maxims to lock in the change.
In this positive and compassionate book, he gives you the tools to:
• Combat bad habits.
• Avoid procrastination.
• Tackle the hidden factors that are trapping you.
• Make long-lasting changes.
• Become stronger, wiser and happier.