The unquestioned leader in dermatopathology resources, Weedon's Skin Pathology returns with expanded and updated coverage in this specialized field of pathology. Offering an enhanced emphasis on differential diagnosis, new author Dr. James W. Patterson provides the most clinically relevant developments in molecular biology and techniques while maintaining Dr. Weedon's consistent, uniform approach to the subject. From practitioners and specialists to pathologists and dermatologists, this medical reference book is an essential addition to any dermatopathological library.
- Explore in-depth and updated topics covering clinically relevant developments in molecular biology and molecular techniques.
- Easily comprehend complex issues with improved illustrations focusing on rare conditions and unusual manifestations.
- Accurately interpret difficult specimens through an increased emphasis on differential diagnosis.
- Take advantage of expanded content in sections including Drug Reactions, Tumors, and Infections and Infestations.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader.