Blockchain across Oracle EBOOK Tooltip Ebooks kunnen worden gelezen op uw computer en op daarvoor geschikte e-readers. Understand the details and implications of the Blockchain for Oracle developers and customers
Learn what the Blockchain is, what the differences between available blockchain platforms are, how to work with Oracle’s Blockchain Cloud Service, and how Blockchain can change the direction of your Oracle work and the focus of your customers.Key Features
- A professional orientation of the Blockchain for Oracle developers and customers
- Learn what the Blockchain is and how it will affect for you and your customers
- Learn how blockchain will disrupt traditional cross-organizational applications
- Implement your own Blockchain on Oracle and develop your first smart contract
- Industry directions of the Blockchain to help you decide where to develop your skills
Blockchain across Oracle gives you the professional orientation to Blockchain that you need as an Oracle developer in today’s changing world. Written and prepared for you by Oracle Developer Champion Robert van Mölken, this book gets you up to speed with the details of the Blockchain - core concepts, how to implement Oracle’s Blockchain Cloud Service, industry implications for the Blockchain, and how the Blockchain will affect your Oracle customers.
Robert van Mölken introduces you to the history and concepts of the Blockchain. You’ll really get to understand the Blockchain inside and out, as an Oracle developer or solution architect. You’ll understand the Blockchain flow, and how the hashes and chains create a new decentralised paradigm for you as an Oracle developer. You’ll gain insights into how the Blockchain affects Oracle developers and customers in this modern and disruptive era. You’ll see how the Blockchain concepts work in this new world where Assets, Transactions, Security, and Privacy, can all be sustained across a decentralized system for your customers.
Then you'll find a detailed look at the cutting-edge Oracle middleware solutions. You’ll learn about Hyperledger Fabric, the opensource Blockchain framework used by Oracle as its core, and how to set up your own Oracle Blockchain Network. You’ll design and develop a smart contract, and learn how to run it on the Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service.
The final part of the book looks at how the Blockchain will affect your customers across various industry sectors. By studying industry trends in the financial services sector, healthcare industry, and the transport industry, you’ll discover how the options and possibilities for you and your clients are being transformed by the Blockchain across Oracle. You’ll complete this professional orientation by looking at Blockchain trends and future directions.What you will learn
- A full introduction to the Blockchain
- How the Blockchain affects Oracle developers and customers
- Core concepts including blocks, hashes, and chains, assets, transactions, and consensus
- How to work with Oracle Cloud to implement a Blockchain Network
- Design, develop, and run smart contracts on the Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service
- Blockchain security and privacy for Oracle developers and clients
- Public and private Blockchain decisions for Oracle architects and developers
- Industry analysis across finance, governance, and healthcare sectors
- Industry trends and the future of the Blockchain technology
This book is a professional orientation for all Oracle developers, solution architects, and decisions makers involved in Oracle system and future development.
- oktober 2018
- Ebook formaat
- Adobe ePub
- Lees dit ebook op
- Desktop (Mac en Windows) | Kobo e-reader | Android (smartphone en tablet) | iOS (smartphone en tablet) | Windows (smartphone en tablet)
- Ebook formaat
- Adobe ePub
Je vindt dit artikel in
- Waar wil je dit mee vergelijken? Je kan in totaal vijf artikelen kiezen. Er is nog plaats voor andere artikelen. ander artikel.