Ebooks lezen is heel makkelijk. Na aankoop zijn ze direct beschikbaar op je Kobo e-reader en op je smartphone of tablet met de gratis bol.com Kobo app.
Why wait until the entire application is done to release it to operations? How do the testers easily find out the right sets of test cases that are either modified or newly created because of a change in business requirement, and execute only those test cases? How do you automate workflows cutting across the tool boundaries? How do the business analysts and customers collaborate real-time on exploring and analyzing business requirements when they are using different tools? Creation and management of project artefacts: How do you manage different data items that are created, identified, stored and versioned in various phases of a project lifecycle?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Application lifecycle management investments work better.
This Application lifecycle management All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Application lifecycle management Self-Assessment. Featuring 824 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Application lifecycle management improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Application lifecycle management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Application lifecycle management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Application lifecycle management Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Application lifecycle management areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Application lifecycle management self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
- In-depth and specific Application lifecycle management Checklists
- Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation
INCLUDES LIFETIME SELF ASSESSMENT UPDATES
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.