From Neil F. Michelsen's first publication of his 1931-1980 ephemeris in 1976 THE AMERICAN EPHEMERIS series set the standards for accuracy for astrologers worldwide, becoming the most widely used references of this kind. Now in response to the availability of improved programming techniques and new data, Rique Pottenger has programmed this revised and expanded third edition of The American Ephemeris for the 21st Century 2000-2050 at Midnight.
Within this book you'll find the familiar format and all of the features from the prior edition, now updated with new Jet Propulsion laboratory data.
Additional features and improvements in this new edition:
- Improvements in computer generating program enables finding double ingresses in a single day, plus more accurate station times.
- Ceres is added to the daily longitudinal listings, Sun through Pluto.
- New formula increases accuracy of the monthly position of the Galactic Center.
- Monthly positions are given for Eris, Chiron, Pallas, Juno, and Vesta.
- Phenomena in the Astro Data column now sorted by time as well as date.
- Planetary ingresses include R if a planet is retrograde when it ingresses.
This is the most essential reference for today's astrologer!